Wednesday 28 August 2013

Tamara's PB kiss cookies!!

AHHH!! Yesterday I made some delicious Peanut Butter (chocolate) kiss cookies. They were gone with the a day!! I would bake you all some but unfortunately I'm terribly busy. So here is the recipe below!! I hope you will enjoy.

1 cup melted butter 
1 cup of white sugar
1 cup of brown sugar

Beat together well

Add
2 eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter

beat together

Add
3 cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder

Mix together

add 2 chocolate chips (I use semi sweet but you can use whatever)
Sometimes I use chocolate kisses and place them on top of the cookies when they come out of the oven.

Big tablespoons on baking sheet bake 6-8 mins @ 350 degrees F.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I will make this at home!! It looks so yummy!!!!!!!!! Great now I'm hungry for these cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's really good!

    ReplyDelete